latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Payment workflows & S2

Home Forums Community Forum Payment workflows & S2

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday May 14th, 2013 at 2:14 pm #49965

Hi everyone, I am trying to figure out some workflows with S2 – I hope that someone can offer some insite.

1. My site has the user fill out a survey style form (it is a custom PHP/MYSQL form that lives inside of wordpress). Only registered users may view it. I am still trying to determine if users should pay first and then be allowed to register, or if they can register, fill out my custom form, and then be directed to a page where they have to pay to generate their document.

Would S2 support both of these scenarios?

Also, they would need the ability to use coupon codes with PayPal at either stage. Do I build the coupons in S2 or PayPal?

Thanks!
Rodolfo

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday May 15th, 2013 at 12:56 am #49993

You can have him pay and register afterwards, or register and upgrade afterwards, s2Member supports both. You can do some tests to familiarize yourself with how that works. Remember that to upgrade, the user has to be logged into his account at the time he loads the page with your payment button/pro-form.

If you want to use coupons with s2Member, then you’ll need to use the pro-forms, in which case you’d integrate with PayPal Express Checkout and -optionally- PayPal Pro. See the coupons documentation here: [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Pro Coupon Codes[/hilite]

If you use PayPal coupons and these are possible with PayPal Standard, then you can use the s2Member integration with PayPal Standard buttons. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Buttons[/hilite]

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.