latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Paypal + Affiliates

Home Forums Community Forum Paypal + Affiliates

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Nov 18th, 2012 at 7:34 am #31916
Aymeric B
Username: AymericB87

Hi,

I integrated s2members with paypal on my wordpress and I’d like to integrate an affiliate system. My product have a monthly subscription and I’d like to to give 30% commission to people that referred the website. How can I do that please ?
I heard about http://www.tipsandtricks-hq.com/wordpress-affiliate-platform-plugin-simple-affiliate-program-for-wordpress-blogsite-1474
Could this work with S2Members ?

Thanks

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Nov 18th, 2012 at 11:18 am #31931
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Aymeric,

I’m afraid currently s2Member is only integrated with iDevAffiliate and ShareASale, you can find both integrations under Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Tracking -› Integrating iDevAffiliate® and Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Tracking -› Integrating ShareASale®. Also, here’s a video by Jason (lead developer) on integrating with iDevAffiliate: Video » s2Member (iDevAffiliate Integration)

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Sunday Nov 18th, 2012 at 12:30 pm #31935
Aymeric B
Username: AymericB87

Ho yes that’s perfect !! ^^

Posted: Sunday Nov 18th, 2012 at 4:25 pm #31946
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Great! Glad I was able to help. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.