latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Paypal API Error #11586

Home Forums Community Forum Paypal API Error #11586

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday May 1st, 2013 at 9:41 am #48902

I have been reading the forums and Knowledge based articles but I seem to have a problem I can’t sort.

Error #11586. DPRP is disabled. DPRP is disabled for this merchant.

I have the above error. I am using Sandbox testing which up until now works OK. I have a Paypal pro set up but not a pay flow. I am not trying, however, to get a recurring payment, but a life time membership one off payment to work.

I would expect it to work on the basis member pays his £1 and becomes a member for ever. Job done but the error occures which seems to apply to recurring payments?

[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form level="1" ccaps="" desc="Knowledge Member / Life Time." ps="paypal" lc="" cc="GBP" dg="0" ns="1" custom="###########.co.uk" ta="0" tp="0" tt="D" ra="0.01" rp="1" rt="M" rr="1" rrt="" rra="2" accept="paypal,visa,mastercard,amex,discover,maestro,solo" accept_via_paypal="paypal" coupon="" accept_coupons="0" default_country_code="" captcha="0" /]

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday May 2nd, 2013 at 12:33 am #48986
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for reporting this important issue.

The error you’re getting is because s2Member requires DPRP enabled for recurring payments. Even though you’re only accepting one payment with the Pro Form you have, it’s still asking for DPRP because you used a One-Time Payment instead of Buy Now.

This Pro Form should work better:

[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form level="1" ccaps="" desc="Knowledge Member / Life Time." ps="paypal" lc="" cc="GBP" dg="0" ns="1" custom="###########.co.uk" ta="0" tp="0" tt="D" ra="0.01" rp="1" rt="M" rr="BN" rrt="" rra="2" accept="paypal,visa,mastercard,amex,discover,maestro,solo" accept_via_paypal="paypal" coupon="" accept_coupons="0" default_country_code="" captcha="0" /]
Posted: Thursday May 2nd, 2013 at 5:32 am #49002

Thank you. I did not realise it was the service as apposed to the request that used DPRP. I have now used the different form.

Posted: Thursday May 2nd, 2013 at 6:56 pm #49062
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Cool. Let know if you have any further problems. :-)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.