latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Paypal-api.log + Paypal-ipn.log NOT LOGGING

Home Forums Community Forum Paypal-api.log + Paypal-ipn.log NOT LOGGING

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday May 4th, 2013 at 1:06 pm #49207

Hey guys,

I’ve had a few registration issues in the last 48 hours, namely folks trying to update their credit cards or restart a subscription, and some of them have been failing to go through (with not error messages). I think it’s more of an issue on the user’s side or on Paypal’s side.

At any rate, I went to look at what the logs said for these few mishaps and found out the both my paypal-api.log and my paypal-ipn.log have not recorded anything or updated since April 18. It’s now May 4th and we have had plenty of activity on the site with new people signing up, monthly billing, and so on.

Why would it not be recording all of the sudden from that date?
Is there a way to get it working again?

Please let me know your thoughts..

THanks!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday May 4th, 2013 at 10:36 pm #49229
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Cheryl,

Could you please make sure that logging is enabled? You can do that under Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Log Files (Debug) -› Logging Configuration.

– Eduan

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.