latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

paypal button – adding form fields

Home Forums Community Forum paypal button – adding form fields

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Apr 20th, 2012 at 11:32 am #11383
baysup baysup
Username: baysup

i’ve jsut started playing with s2member for the first time.

i’ve kind of set most stuff up but i want to capture some customer address information as part of the paypal purchase as i need to send out a membership card on first payment (the rest will be annual subscription)

How do i get name & address details captured as part of the paypal process?

Any help would be appreciated… i’m not that techie so please keep it simple :)

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Apr 20th, 2012 at 11:54 am #11391
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hi there,
have you tried using the custom profile fields under WP Admin -> s2Member -> Registration/Profile Fields & Options?

You can create new profile fields, which will automatically be in their profile page, if you have them.

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Monday Apr 23rd, 2012 at 3:54 am #11585
baysup baysup
Username: baysup

Hi Eduan,

That’s for their account though isn’t it? At the moment we are not asking for an account to be set-up, that’s optional after payment, we’d rather make it easy to pay, just not sure how to get the paypal process to capture & or send us the address…

Anyone else got any suggestions?

I have seen in PayPal from them i can make payment buttons with this functionality, just not via S2 member, but then guessing that means it wont integrate if i use their buttons?

help :)

Posted: Monday Apr 23rd, 2012 at 10:45 am #11598
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hi,
well you can create a button over at PayPal, you can follow this KBA (Knowledge Base Article):
http://www.s2member.com/kb/using-paypal-created-buttons/

Hope this helps. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.