latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Paypal Button and Paypal Pro Form

Home Forums Community Forum Paypal Button and Paypal Pro Form

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Fahad Umer 3 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Jun 23rd, 2013 at 3:17 pm #52445
Fahad Umer
Username: fahadumer

Hi

I have been using paypal button for subscription payments.. Now I have replaced the button with paypal form… What I see that…every thing is same at the parameters.. but the Paypal Checkout page is complete different…

The page that was coming up with button show the recurring payment tersm… total amount… everything.

But the page that comes up with Paypal pro form just shows the 100 Char long descirption..

Any idea why this difference is there?

Regards

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Jun 26th, 2013 at 12:02 pm #52620
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Fahad,

I don’t understand the problem you’re having. Is the problem the fact that the description can only be 100 chars long?

Also how do you have access to the pro version? Your account doesn’t seem to reflect that you bought s2Member.

– Eduan

Posted: Wednesday Jun 26th, 2013 at 12:30 pm #52623
Fahad Umer

Thanks for reply

The 100 chars desc is not an issue.

The paypal checkout page that comes up with S2memebr button and that with S2member form are different.

It is a recurring payment checkout.. The button checkout page show a three column table with payment terms.. in addition to the 100 chars desc

The form checkout page just shows the order summary with 100 desc.. and I have to include the amount upfront and recurring payment amount in the 100 char long desc which is not possible.

The code parameter for button and form are exactly same

Did you get it..

I work over pro account of my company…;

Posted: Friday Jun 28th, 2013 at 10:31 am #52739
Fahad Umer

I give more detail to my quetion

I can achieve this checkout format using Paypal button ( this is needed)

http://postimg.org/image/oq5afp0gz/

But when used the same setting for Paypal form.. I got this

http://postimg.org/image/q6gsxu3dv/

what I need is that I want to have the same checkout form using form as I am getting using button.

All setting are same but I dont know what is required to have the Paypal button’s checkout using Pro Forms?

Help is greatly appreciated

Posted: Friday Jun 28th, 2013 at 2:01 pm #52747
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Could you please clear up what you mean with s2Member button and s2Member form? I mean what are teh differences? Where can you find both?

You do not have access to the pro version, and the pro-forms don’t look like that (if I remember right), so you aren’t talking about s2Member pro-forms are you?

– Eduan

Posted: Friday Jun 28th, 2013 at 2:45 pm #52754
Fahad Umer

Hi

I told earlier. I hv access to pro. S2member

By s2 member button I mean s2member Paypal button and. By form mean s2member Pro Paypal form.

Posted: Friday Jun 28th, 2013 at 11:39 pm #52783

but the Paypal Checkout page is complete different…

The page that was coming up with button show the recurring payment tersm… total amount… everything.

But the page that comes up with Paypal pro form just shows the 100 Char long descirption..

Any idea why this difference is there?

The buttons integrate with PayPal Standard, while the pro-form integrates with PayPal Express Checkout. They have different checkout interfaces. Express Checkout limits the length of the description, for some reason, this is out of our control.

Posted: Saturday Jun 29th, 2013 at 2:02 am #52790
Fahad Umer

Hi Cristián

I was waiting for your reply. I agree with 100 char Desc.

But can we show this style of checkout using Pro Forms? I just want the tabular interface showing terms and amount in separate columns.

http://postimg.org/image/oq5afp0gz/

Regards

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.