latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

PayPal Button code shows up in PayPal descrip

Home Forums Community Forum PayPal Button code shows up in PayPal descrip

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Apr 3rd, 2013 at 2:08 pm #46481
Jay W
Username: jaycw7

Hey guys

I am using a price chart plugin and at the bottom I added my PayPal button code. When I click the button and go to PayPal, it shows this code in the description box:

: 
: 

I posted this last week and just saw that it was closed for comments. I don’t recall closing this for comments. Was this an inappropriate request???

Thanks

Jay

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Apr 4th, 2013 at 9:15 am #46596

Hi Jay.

No, the question is fine. Don’t know why it’d be closed for questions. Maybe you closed it by accident?

Regarding the issue, you definitely shouldn’t have that code in the description. The price chart plugin may be affecting the button’s shortcode parsing… What you could try outputting an [hilite mono]anchor[/hilite] (link) or [hilite mono]url[/hilite] instead of the HTML form of the button. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Buttons -› Shortcode Attributes -> output[/hilite]

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.