latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Paypal button doesn't work

Home Forums Community Forum Paypal button doesn't work

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Dec 6th, 2012 at 1:07 pm #33716

Hi everyone, I recently update my theme for the premium sterling theme. s2 member pro form work really well, but I want to create a normal paypal form too for German people, because I notice that with the pro form they can’t get a membership, but with the normal button it’s work. My problem is that, now when I create a short code with the paypal button short code, not the pro form and copy paste in on the page I want, the button doesn’t show. I don’t know why ?
thank you for your time

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Dec 6th, 2012 at 3:38 pm #33751
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Hi Marc,

What exactly shows up when you use a shortcode? Does the plain-text shortcode show up, or is there nothing at all?

Try following these Knowledge Base » Common Troubleshooting Tips.

Posted: Thursday Dec 6th, 2012 at 10:34 pm #33840

nothing at all.

Posted: Friday Dec 7th, 2012 at 8:09 am #33876

the button doesn’t show. I don’t know why ?

I’ve seen this happen when the output of the parsed shortcode is messed up by something filtering the content, usually the theme, but could also be a plugin. The HTML form for the button is there, but broken, so the image input that would show the button, doesn’t work and you don’t see it.

Try what Bruce suggested to spot what is causing the problem, so you can then proceed to fix it. Knowledge Base » Common Troubleshooting Tips

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.