latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

PayPal Button NOT visible

Home Forums Community Forum PayPal Button NOT visible

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday May 30th, 2012 at 9:31 am #14934

I created a page with the following code for people to subscribe:

[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form register="1" level="1" ccaps="" success="http://mysite.com/first-time-login/" desc="Subscribe to my site now and get access to our inspiring articles, interviews and stories!" tp="0" tt="D" /]

What I experience here is that the success= is not working, the new subscriber is NOT redirected. What happens is that the user IS registered (the name appears in the userlist) but is NOT redirected to the first-time-login page I created.

Nonetheless, In the next step I want people to pay me for the subscription first and then be redirected to the subscription page. I am still waiting for the VeriSign Certificate so meanwhile I want to make Paypal payments possible.

Therefore I select PayPal Buttons and generate the following code:

[s2Member-PayPal-Button level="1" ccaps="" desc="Your Payment for monthly subscription to my site" ps="paypal" lc="" cc="USD" dg="0" ns="1" success="http://www.MySite.com/subscription-form/" ta="0" tp="0" tt="D" ra="4.50" rp="1" rt="M" rr="1" rrt="" rra="1" image="default" output="button" /]

Manually I added the success= attribute so that once the payment is done people are redirected to the aforementioned subscription page.
The problem is that the PayPal button does NOT appear AT ALL on the page where the code is placed.
I tested this before (May 15, after the advice from Philly) and at that time it worked. I assume that somewhere in the last update things went wrong with this piece of code.
I am in a hurry so I hope this can be fixed asap. The version of s2member I am currently using is 120517.
Today I heard that dead-line sound already (WHHHHOOOOOOOOSSSSSHHHHH….) so I hope this can be fixed real soon.

Please do read my roll-back reply!! This is really urgent!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday May 30th, 2012 at 11:53 am #14953

Looks like a parsing error.

Can you disable the Shortcodes Ultimate plugin that you just added/updated and see if that fixes the problem?

Posted: Wednesday May 30th, 2012 at 1:23 pm #14961

HOLY MOLY PHILLY! What are you, clear voyant?? did you sit in lotus, sing aum for a few hours and saw what was wrong? How in the world did you know I had shortcode ultimate?
I disabled it and now it works again! MAN, if we ever meet all beers (or whatever you like to drink) are on me! Thanks a gazzilion!!

Posted: Thursday May 31st, 2012 at 6:25 am #15023

Really, how did you know that Philly? :)

boudewijn, did that fix the problem with buttons ceasing to work that you mentioned in the other thread? I dont know if the button not appearing in the page and the button not working are the same problem or different ones.

Posted: Friday Jun 1st, 2012 at 12:05 am #15121

It solved the problem Christian. I contacted the maker of Shortcode Ultimate to let him know that his code was interfering with the code from s2member. FYI, I completely removed that plugin.

Posted: Friday Jun 1st, 2012 at 2:44 am #15129

Oh, cool. Glad that got solved too then. :)

Thanks Philly!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.