latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

PayPal Button random errors

Home Forums Community Forum PayPal Button random errors

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Jul 10th, 2013 at 6:56 am #53207
Leo
Username: cxn10admin

Hi,

We created some buttons with PayPal Button Shortcode (enctrypted), but for some reason in a random way some users get this screen at paypal:

“Sorry — your last action could not be completed

If you were making a purchase or sending money, we recommend that you check both your PayPal account and your email for a transaction confirmation after 30 minutes. If you have not received it, please make your transaction again.

If you came to this page from another website, please return to that site (don’t use your browser’s Back button) and restart your action.

If you came from PayPal’s website, click the PayPal logo in the upper-left corner to return to our home page and restart your action. You might have to log in again.”

The thing is that its random, for some users the button works ok, for some other not. In my case in my house i receive the message on all browsers, but if use a remote server (via remote desktop) i can continue with the parchase

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Jul 11th, 2013 at 7:47 pm #53324
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Leo,

That’s certainly some random behavior. Although it does seem to depend on some stuff like location perhaps…

Could you please try these common trouble shooting tips for a couple of days and see if the problem still remains for you and your users: Knowledge Base » Common Troubleshooting Tips

– Eduan

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.