latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

PayPal Button Shortcode Not Working Correctly

Home Forums Community Forum PayPal Button Shortcode Not Working Correctly

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Mar 26th, 2013 at 12:13 am #45695

I’ve been having a very interesting issue. For some reason, PayPal button shortcodes do not seem to be parsing correctly. Visually they appear as just an empty space, but I can see the result code in the code inspector on chrome, and it seems to have incorrect markup. I’ve attached a snippet of that in the image below. Any thoughts?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Mar 26th, 2013 at 11:08 am #45786

Hi Michael.

Your theme or another plugin in your installation, seems to be breaking the button’s code. Try the tips in this article to find which is doing it. Knowledge Base » Common Troubleshooting Tips

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.