latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

PayPal Buttons

Home Forums Community Forum PayPal Buttons

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Oct 26th, 2012 at 4:50 pm #29873
Ganaxi
Username: ganaxi

Hi, Help!

I am having trouble displaying the PayPal buttons on my website.

This is the short-code I generated for the PayPal Button using s2
[s2Member-PayPal-Button level="1" ccaps="" desc="Basic Membership" ps="paypal" lc="" cc="USD" dg="0" ns="1" custom="www.gurufundpicks.com" ta="0" tp="0" tt="D" ra="150" rp="1" rt="Y" rr="1" rrt="" rra="1" image="default" output="button" /]

But, it doesn’t display at all anywhere I paste it.

Thanks,

Ganaxi

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Oct 27th, 2012 at 8:04 am #29916

Hi Ganaxy.

You may be having a shortcode parsing problem, causing the submit input field to break and not show the button’s image. Could you post a link to the page where you have this issue?

Either the theme or a plugin may be causing this. To test, change to the default theme for a moment and check. If that doesn’t solve it, deactivate other plugins one by one and check after each.

I hope that helps. :)

Posted: Saturday Oct 27th, 2012 at 10:44 am #29922
Ganaxi

Hi cristian:

You got it. It was the theme, Karma. The developer had a solution, namely enclosing s2 code inside code fixed it, in case someone else has a similar issue.

Posted: Saturday Oct 27th, 2012 at 10:45 am #29923
Ganaxi

The code was _ raw

Posted: Monday Oct 29th, 2012 at 1:20 am #29989

That’s great! Thanks for the update. :)

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.