latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Paypal buttons – centering?

Home Forums Community Forum Paypal buttons – centering?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday May 30th, 2012 at 2:36 pm #14965
Jim Climy
Username: weasel

I was trying to center align the generated Paypal buttons but that doesn’t seem to work. Is there a best practice to do this or something in the short code to pass?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday May 31st, 2012 at 6:34 am #15027

No, nothing in the shortcode to control that. Did you try with CSS? Or inside <center> tags in the HTML tab?

[hilite pre_code]
[[s2Member-PayPal-Button . . . output="button" /]]

[/hilite]
Posted: Thursday May 31st, 2012 at 7:49 am #15041
Jim Climy
Username: weasel

Ah, worked this time. Last time I added via the visual editor and it though the tags got added I think it added a style too that screwed it up. Thanks!

Posted: Thursday May 31st, 2012 at 4:17 pm #15082

Cool. Glad it worked. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.