latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Paypal buttons for access to other networks

Home Forums Community Forum Paypal buttons for access to other networks

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Gustaf Samuelsson 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Feb 6th, 2013 at 11:32 am #40906

Hi,

This is my first post here, so I apologies in advance for any mistakes I may do.

Now, here is what I was wondering.
I´m about to install a multi multisite network with one central user database.
I have one main site (wp 3.5 Multiuser) on one domain. Secondary, I have one domain as an Wildcard * of that primary domain.
This will give me, one wp admin-panel with two networks with separate domains, one database.
(tested, working)

Now I would like to offer a number of alternatives of access to different sites in the network. User registers on main site and get access to whatever they pay for.
My guess here would be, paypal buttons.

Question 1: Can I have a main site generated pp button with an access level to any other network/child page?
Basically I want to manage access to all other networks/subsites/pages from main site.

There will be NO user that is allowed to create their own sites. I´m just after that access control.

Any thoughts or tips on this subject is very much appreciated.
Point me in the right direction, can S2member do this for me?

Thanks,

//Gustaf S
Sweden

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.