latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

PayPal buttons in the registration form. How?

Home Forums Community Forum PayPal buttons in the registration form. How?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Luca Calcinai 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Feb 20th, 2012 at 2:07 pm #5707

Hi all,

I choose the “Registration Before Checkout” ( reversing the process ) way of registration, because I need to have the PayPal button in the same registration window.

So, I have implemented the Open Registration as stated in the Quick Start Guide.

Unfortunately, now I don’t know how to add the generated PayPal button in the Registration Window as described:

s2Member’s Simple Conditionals can help you further integrate this process, by allowing you to integrate a special PayPal® Button on your Login Welcome Page; one that will be seen only by Free Subscribers at Level #0. Please check your WordPress® Dashboard under: s2Member -> API Scripting -> Simple Conditionals. We also suggest reading over the documentation on PayPal® Modification Buttons. See: s2Member -> PayPal® Buttons -> Subscription Modifications.

Can someone help me by describe step by step the process?

Thanks

Luke

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.