latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Paypal buttons making content disappear

Home Forums Community Forum Paypal buttons making content disappear

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Mike Poulter 4 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Jun 14th, 2012 at 2:31 pm #16497

If I create a PayPal button within S2Member, and paste the shortcode on my page, the content of that code disappears.

If I remove that shortcode, and paste a Paypal generated button, the content displays as expected.

I want to use the S2Member generated shortcodes, how can I fix this?

Here is the shortcode:
[s2Member-PayPal-Button level="1" ccaps="" desc="Wake Up discount!" ps="paypal" lc="" cc="USD" dg="0" ns="1" custom="www.myweeklytrade.com" ta="0" tp="0" tt="D" ra="39.00" rp="1" rt="M" rr="1" rrt="" rra="1" image="default" output="button" /]

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Jun 14th, 2012 at 4:20 pm #16506

Mike it may be a conflict with another plugin or possibly your theme.

Can you disable your plugins one by one checking if the shortcode works to see which one is conflicting

Posted: Thursday Jun 14th, 2012 at 4:38 pm #16508

Hmm, it was a Typography plugin…go figure. Thanks for the help!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.