latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

PayPal can not process recurring payments

Home Forums Community Forum PayPal can not process recurring payments

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Apr 10th, 2013 at 12:55 pm #47101
Kim Bruce
Username: artbiz

I have been using s2Member for over a year now and it’s been great, thank you.

Since the last upgrade I have been receiving “Payment Skipped” notices from PayPal for a couple of recurring payments. I search the forum to find help but the other posts aren’t exactly the same problem I’m having.

I double checked all my setting which look right. Is this an s2member problem or do I need to contact PayPal.

The Payment skipped notices were for 2 different people, if that helps. The IPN is active but as per your instructions on the upgrade I downloaded and deleted the logs and left them inactive so there’s nothing to check there.

Thanks
Kim

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Apr 11th, 2013 at 1:20 am #47151
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

I double checked all my setting which look right. Is this an s2member problem or do I need to contact PayPal.

This is a PayPal thing. s2Member regards these skips as a failed payment, and will eventually (by default, after 2 failed payments) perform a downgrade based on your Auto EOT settings.

See: Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› Automatic EOT Behavior

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.