latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Paypal cancellation return page

Home Forums Community Forum Paypal cancellation return page

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Adam Barnes 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Feb 26th, 2012 at 2:09 pm #6459

Hello,

When a customer is part way through a paypal transaction and decides to cancel how do I specify a cancellation return page?

I see that in paypal it is a simple case of specifying a page to which the customer is returned when they press cancel. So I presume that I can add some short code into the s2member paypal buttons code to make it returned to a page that I want?

Hope you can help

Adam

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Feb 27th, 2012 at 4:03 pm #6534

The s2Member shortcodes for PayPal don’t have an attribute for that yet. Still, if you have that setting available in PayPal, you can try entering there the URL you want.

Or, if you want to specify that URL on a case by case basis, you can try doing it with PayPal created buttons, see if they let you do that. Make sure you read this to have the button work with s2Member: Knowledge Base » Using PayPal created buttons.

I hope that helps. :)

Posted: Sunday Mar 4th, 2012 at 6:55 am #7217

Thanks

that cleared a few things up

Regards

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.