latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

PayPal Capabilities vs PayPal Specific Page

Home Forums Community Forum PayPal Capabilities vs PayPal Specific Page

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Stuart carduner 4 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Aug 2nd, 2012 at 3:04 pm #21045

I am new to S2Member. It looks great and seems to be able to do what I need. But I am confused and help would be greatly appreciated

The site I am building will sell access to pages (each page is a lesson). I want someone to be able to register just for the site (level 0) or buy pages individually.

When they log in they can access the lessons (WP pages) they have bought or buy another.

It seems like Paypal Specific Post/Page (Buy Now) is the place to do this no? Do I need or not need to use Custom Capabilities here?

I would like them to be able to see what they have purchased/have access to – is this possible?

Thanks in advance for any guidance

Stuart

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.