latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Paypal Checkout Button In Internet Explorer

Home Forums Community Forum Paypal Checkout Button In Internet Explorer

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Jason (Lead Developer) 4 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Mar 26th, 2012 at 10:16 am #9116
FBI
Username: dynamicproducer

hello,
my customer is trying to check out using the paypal pro form. he selected paypal, then hit the paypal button to checkout and nothing happens. i tried the same thing on my end. can someone please tell me what the problem is? he’s in ie7 and i think i’m in ie8 or ie9

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Mar 27th, 2012 at 12:22 am #9158

Could you post a link to the page where you have it?

It could be a JavaScript problem caused by a plugin or the theme. As a test, could you change the theme to the default TwentyEleven one? If that doesn’t solve it, could you deactivate the other plugins and test again?

Posted: Tuesday Mar 27th, 2012 at 7:13 am #9200
FBI

its not the theme, checking plugins now
http://pro.dynamicproducer.com/professional-level-membership/

Posted: Tuesday Mar 27th, 2012 at 7:19 am #9202
FBI

i changed the theme to twenty eleven and deactivated all plugins except s2member of course and its still not working

Posted: Tuesday Mar 27th, 2012 at 9:01 am #9210
Staff Member

Thanks for the update.
I just took a quick look at your site and compared it to a working example here:
http://jason.websharks-inc.net/membership-options/

It appears that your test site has the Pro Form Shortcode wrapped inside a <p><span> tag, which is invalid XHTML. This could be the underlying cause of the issue you’re seeing in IE. I would double check your WordPress Page editor, and perhaps pop the Shortcode in with the HTML tab of your editor, just to make sure there is no extra markup in there. Please let us know if this problem persists.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.