latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

PayPal checkout button not working in IE9

Home Forums Community Forum PayPal checkout button not working in IE9

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Aug 30th, 2012 at 7:03 am #23546

Hi Guys,

as I mentioned in the title I have s2member pro forms installed on my server and the paypal checkout button doesn’t work under IE9. It’s worth noting that it works just fine under IE7 and IE8. It also works fine under IE9 when you change the document mode to: Internet Explorer 8 standards. So the problem is in the document standards obviously but I still can’t figure it out. Hope you guys can help me.

You can see my payment page here: http://billharvest.co.uk/yearly-payment/

Thanks

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Aug 30th, 2012 at 9:54 am #23582
Eduan
Username: Eduan

That is very strange.

Could you please try doing a compatibility test? Just change your theme to the default WordPress one (TwentyEleven).

And if that doesn’t work, deactivate all your plugins (except s2Member) and if the problem disappears, then reactivate them one-by-one until the problem appears again, and there you have your culprit.

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Friday Nov 30th, 2012 at 2:09 pm #33030

I am having the same issue on one of my company’s websites: http://www.walkinghorseowners.com

I am in the process of making a backup and will then test disabling the wpautop functions. If that doesn’t work I will proceed to test disabling various plugins to find the culprit.

Could one of you take a look at the page source and let me know if there are any immediate issues you see that would be causing this problem? This is urgent to my company and you may save me a lot of time and anxiety.

Posted: Saturday Dec 1st, 2012 at 10:50 am #33106
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Rick,

The best tip I can offer for now is to follow these steps in this article:
Knowledge Base » Common Troubleshooting Tips

– Eduan

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.