latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Paypal CSS and JS not loading

Home Forums Community Forum Paypal CSS and JS not loading

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  A W 3 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Oct 2nd, 2013 at 11:58 pm #60117
A W
Username: invart

I previously posted about my credit card icons missing. The issue seems to be more than that. The page is not loading any of the paypal styles or javascript. As previously stated, this does work in the normal TwentyThirteen theme and it is not a Javascript error on my site as the issue persists when I manually removed all Javascript from my theme. I copied the paypal.css file to the root of my theme and aside from the php errors, the other styles look correct. Obviously this is not a good solution as it will likely cause other issues with paypal and I would like to resolve it.

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.