latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

paypal details for a free registration form ?

Home Forums Community Forum paypal details for a free registration form ?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Aug 7th, 2012 at 6:26 pm #21404
Stephane
Username: stema

I am using a free registration pro form and here is the short code that I inserted into a page :

[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form register="1" level="0" ccaps="" desc="Inscrivez-vous maintenant, c'est gratuit !" custom="www.travailler5minutesparjour.com" tp="0" tt="D" captcha="clean" /]

I got the error message when trying to register a test user :

“PayPal® configuration error. Please configure your paypal email address.”

Then I updated a paypal email address and I got a new error message :

“PayPal® configuration error. Your PayPal® API Username is not yet configured.”

Bottom line : I do not care about paypal because I only offer free membership (level 0). Do I really have to enter paypal account details ???

Thanks for your help

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Aug 8th, 2012 at 8:26 am #21490

Hi Stephane.

Although the free registration pro-form doesn’t take payments, it’s part of the PayPal pro-forms, so that error comes up. You can just enter fake info in the PayPal fields it asks for, and the error will go away. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› Account Details[/hilite]

If you ever want to use pro-forms/buttons for payments, you need to update those fields with the correct values.

I hope that helps. :)

Posted: Wednesday Aug 8th, 2012 at 10:03 am #21512
Stephane
Username: stema

Hi Christian,

Sure that helps! :) Everything’s fine now.

Thanks

Posted: Thursday Aug 9th, 2012 at 2:59 am #21594

Excellent! :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.