latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

PayPal Integration With Pricing Tab

Home Forums Community Forum PayPal Integration With Pricing Tab

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  David Welch 4 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Feb 11th, 2012 at 3:20 am #4800
Brad Dalton
Username: haymanpl

Does S2 Member PayPal buttons integrate with any WordPress pricing tables?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Feb 11th, 2012 at 6:20 am #4809
Brad Dalton
Username: haymanpl

The problem i have is the paypal button code is given as a shortcode which i cannot add to the PayPal url for each pricing table option

Posted: Saturday Feb 11th, 2012 at 10:39 am #4810
David Welch
Username: dwbiz05

To be honest, I’m not sure what you mean by paypal pricing table (learn something new every day).

However, when you create a button in S2M they also list the option to copy/past html/php code for your button instead of the shortcode. You might have to scroll down a little to find it (depending on your screen size) under this heading “Resulting PayPal® Button Code: ( ultimately, your Shortcode will produce this snippet.

Not sure if that’s what you need.

You could always add a function(s) to your functions.php file to handle any changes to the basic button code if you need to.

Dave

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.