latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

PayPal IPN Help Needed Please

Home Forums Community Forum PayPal IPN Help Needed Please

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Fruzzlies F. 4 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Jun 24th, 2012 at 9:22 am #17279

Hi,

I have a couple of expired domains with the s2member on it and have been getting a few emails this past week from PayPal stating the following:

“Please check your server that handles PayPal Instant Payment Notifications (IPN). IPNs sent to the following URL(s) are failing:

//my-domain.com/?s2member_paypal_notify=1
//my-domain.com/?s2member_paypal_notify=1

If you do not recognize this URL, you may be using a service provider that is using IPN on your behalf. Please contact your service provider with the above information. If this problem continues, IPNs may be disabled for your account.”

Since I no longer have access to these domains, how do I stop this from happening?

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Fruzz

• This topic was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by  Fruzzlies F..

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.