latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Paypal Member Level Drop Down

Home Forums Community Forum Paypal Member Level Drop Down

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Feb 28th, 2013 at 9:22 pm #43444

Hi s2member,

Is there any way I can create a Paypal PRO form where the options will be leading the person to a different membership level. At this time all our users get stuck to one level and we manually have to move them to the correct membership level once we see that they have made a payment.

Sincerely,
Rita

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Mar 1st, 2013 at 1:32 pm #43518
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Rita,

I’m afraid I don’t understand the problem you’re having.

Basically, you want to know if you could make a pro-form that allows the user to select what level to pay for, and change dynamically to that?

– Eduan

Posted: Friday Mar 1st, 2013 at 2:42 pm #43525

Yes Eduan, that is exactly how I wanted it. Sorry for the vague explanation. Would this be possible?

Posted: Friday Mar 1st, 2013 at 10:30 pm #43556
Eduan
Username: Eduan

I see. Well I’m afraid that’s not currently possible with the pro-forms without some modifications to them.

However, if you use buttons this should be VERY easy to achieve using a Must Use Plugin. :)

You would implement a hack similar to this one of mine: http://eduantech.com/2012/09/donation-button-that-gives-access/
You would just modify it to achieve your needs. :)

– Eduan

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.