latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Paypal Notification to Admin and Subscriber

Home Forums Community Forum Paypal Notification to Admin and Subscriber

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Robert Kreuz 3 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Dec 30th, 2013 at 6:18 pm #62259

Hello S2member,

I am very happy with s2member and I hope this little last thing can also established in an easy way like all the other cool functions. Maybe that what I need is only accessible in the payment version, so I will buy it, for sure.

Here we go.

For our site we have 2 kinds of users. One free subscriber – he can read articles after a free registration. And we have one standard payment access to read plus download podcasts.

The free subscriber works very well. At that moment we try to start the payment-section. An here is the problem.

The payment process via paypal-button and site works right. The formaly free subscriber will set up to a pay-member, the EOT for his account is set up correct. And Paypal send an email to the paypal business-account-manager with the information of the pay-member, his ID, Username, EOT and so on.

What not happend is. The user gets no information-email about that is payment was succesful, how long his payment allow him access to our pay-content(EOT) and that his account is updated.

The only thing he got is a email direkt from paypal about the transaction, and a standard wordpress email that his account is changed.

Where can I modify this? I guess it has to do with API/Notification but this stuff is very confusing to me. I am very new to PHP-code. If that what I need only works with API- adjustments, can I set up my existing S2member Plugin in the as API-Notification URL?

By the way the Email that paypal is sending after a transaction to the paypal-account-manager (PAM) has all infos that we need, but the “PAM” stays outside of our site-to-client-communication structure.

Thanks for any advice

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.