latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

PayPal Payment Pro Button Help

Home Forums Community Forum PayPal Payment Pro Button Help

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Dec 14th, 2012 at 8:23 pm #34723
Edwin
Username: nodnarb5265

I need help with 2 things:

On the payment page where they enter their name and billing information, how do I make it where they don’t have to sign up on the site or login to make the payment?

I made a custom payment button for the payment page but now it’s showing along side the PayPal button which I don’t want and defeats the purpose of having PayPal Payment Pro. How do I remove the PayPal button while keeping my new one?

Thanks and any help would be appreciated!

I’m editing my issue again. Why is this so complicated/difficult!!!??? All I want is a page where there’s just a form to input first and last name along with the credit card information and the user can then finish and select buy. Also, I have PayPal Payment Pro and on checkout it’s going to the PayPal page. And another thing, I don’t want a member to have to sign up or login on the site to make a payment. Please help me.

• This topic was modified 4 years ago by  Edwin.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Dec 16th, 2012 at 10:59 pm #34801

Hi Edwin.

I made a custom payment button for the payment page but now it’s showing along side the PayPal button which I don’t want and defeats the purpose of having PayPal Payment Pro. How do I remove the PayPal button while keeping my new one?

When you say there’s a PayPal button next to the pro-form, do you mean a PayPal Standard button independent of the form, or do you mean the PayPal Express Checkout payment option in the pro-form itself?

If the latter, I’m afraid it’s required by PayPal to give Express Checkout as an option, that’s why it can’t be removed from the pro-form.

But if it’s because you have the button and pro-form together in the same page, you’d just need to remove the button editing the page. You can show me the page and I can confirm which one it is.

I have PayPal Payment Pro and on checkout it’s going to the PayPal page.

That’d be because Express Checkout was selected instead of a card. If you see nowhere to select that, then the options are probably missing from your shortcode. Could you post it here?

And another thing, I don’t want a member to have to sign up or login on the site to make a payment.

About registration, when the user is not logged in, the pro-form becomes a registration form too. This is because the access sold will be a quality of a user account, if using the levels or custom capabilities, since they use WP capabilities and roles for this. If you want to sell access without requiring an account, you’d sell Specific Post/Page access. Video » s2Member (Specific Posts/Pages)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.