latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

PayPal Payments Advanced support?

Home Forums Community Forum PayPal Payments Advanced support?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Jun 7th, 2012 at 2:31 pm #15818

I noticed that Paypal Payments Advanced is advertising new features about accepting payments directly on your website (see below). This sounds very much like the paypal pro pro capability. Will the S2 Member pro-forms work with the PayPal Payments Advanced?

“Accept credit cards and
PayPal directly on your website
With our new solution, you can keep your customers on your site for the entire checkout process without taking on all of the burden of protecting their financial data. In addition to a merchant account and gateway in one, PayPal provides you with a secure checkout template to integrate within your website so your customers won’t know that we’re processing their payment behind the scenes. Plus, it’s pre-integrated to work with the most popular shopping carts, including Cashie, Magento, OS Commerce.

What do my customers see?”

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Jun 8th, 2012 at 3:53 pm #15954

Hi Edward.

Yes, it will be in the new major release of s2Member, currently under development. :)

Posted: Saturday Jun 9th, 2012 at 3:26 pm #16078

Any time frame?

Is this essentially the same as the pro-forms or something different?

Will “Advanced” support coupon codes or will that remain just pro?

Thanks

Posted: Tuesday Jun 12th, 2012 at 1:31 am #16210

I’m pretty sure coupons will work with the PayPal Advanced integration, and probably all the gateways supported. The coupons functionality will remain part of s2Member Pro.

This is still under development and I could say a few weeks, but I can’t be precise. Sorry. I can say we’re working very hard every day to release it as soon as possible.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.