|Posted: Monday Sep 23rd, 2013 at 6:41 am #59776|
We had a thread going and then s2Member dropped it.
This was not resolved.
The last responses indicate that the reason transactions were failing was because we were trying to pay for test memberships using the same account we use for processing.
That is not the case.
Payments to PayPal fail from would be members all of whom are (of course) NOT using our account.
The final response from Jason was to send a screen shot with an error message and URL.
There is no error message.
1. A user selects PayPal as the payment source.
2. The user submits the correctly completed form.
3. The user is taken to PayPal and the left side of the PayPal page does not show the subscription information.
4. The user logs into PayPal in the right side of the PayPal page.
5. The user chooses their personal funding source (credit card, checking account, etc).
6. The user clicks the required button to complete the payment.
7. No transaction occurs.
8. The user is immediately returned to our payment page where they started.
9. That payment processing page has NO error message.
10. That payment processing page has all of the form fields UNFILLED.
From the support ticket URL above Jason has all the login details.
I’ve tried many ways to hide PayPal as an option even though according to the terms it is a required option. That is junk when it fails and makes us look like clowns who can’t process a PayPal payment.
I tried using this must use PHP file and nothing changed on the site whatsoever:
We really, really need a resolution to this. Our solution right now is to put a lame note in big bold red letters that there are PayPal payment processing issues so please use a different payment source. That is so bad when anyone can go to any other site and make a PayPal payment the same day.
Thank you for the possibility of a solution.
- s2Member® Products