latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

PayPal Payments Standard and renewals

Home Forums Community Forum PayPal Payments Standard and renewals

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  myrna 3 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday May 2nd, 2013 at 5:11 pm #49036
myrna
Username: myrna

Hi, quick question regarding membership renewals when using PayPal Payments Standard (which means I can’t use the recurring subscription function). When a membership expires I “demote” the member to “free subscriber” so that they remain in the system. When they go to renew, they are basically paying for a new membership (since I can’t use the subscription function). Will their existing data in the S2Member/WordPress database be pulled up based on their email address, or do they need to “re-create” themselves? I’m hoping the former. Additionally, when a member signs up via PayPal Payments Standard, is all the address/phone/email data ported over into S2Member (free version)?

Thank you!

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.