latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

PayPal Pro Form and ShorCode Issues

Home Forums Community Forum PayPal Pro Form and ShorCode Issues

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday May 3rd, 2012 at 4:03 pm #12517

we have an S2M Pro site, our Paypal pro form option does not show, how do we fix that?

also after we create member buy button shortcode and apply to our site page, nothing shows

here is our site:
xxxxxxxxxxxx

please check the members options page, and you will see what we mean.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by  Cristián Lávaque. Reason: Remove the login info

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday May 5th, 2012 at 5:52 am #12651

Hi Robert.

I checked your plugins and s2Member Pro is active there.

I checked the Membership Options page and I see the pro-form there. Actually, I see two pro-forms in the same page, which is not good because then they won’t work, you can only have one per page. What you can do is create a page for each and then link to them from the Membership Options page.

I see your account here doesn’t show you as a Paid Customer. Did you purchase the Pro license with the account you’re using now?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.