latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Paypal Pro form not working properly

Home Forums Community Forum Paypal Pro form not working properly

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Sep 28th, 2012 at 11:56 am #26853

Hi,

I’m using S2Member Pro with Buddypress and the Huddle template.
For some reason, when a free subscriber wants to become a paid subscriber, the paypal pro form works properly, but when a person wants to directly register as paid member then it doesn’t.

For instance, it doesn’t show the different billing methods.

Here is the link: http://empathyclub.com/student-non-profit-membership/

Help would be welcome.

Best regards,
Laurent.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Sep 29th, 2012 at 7:45 am #26933

Hi Laurent.

You seem to have a JavaScript problem there, causing the pro-form to not work properly. I’d test the theme and plugins to find which is introducing it.

To test the theme, change it for a moment to the default TwentyEleven theme, and refresh the page with the pro-form.

If the problem continues, then test the other plugins. Deactivate them one by one, checking after each if the problem is still there.

Once you spot which is causing the problem, you can proceed to fix it, or find a replacement. The problem is usually because the JS is not properly enqueued to avoid problems. http://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/wp_enqueue_script

I hope that helps. :)

Posted: Sunday Sep 30th, 2012 at 5:03 pm #27026

Hi Cristian,

I tested as you suggested and found a conflict with the Better WP Security plugin.
After having deactivated and then reactivated the plugin, now it seems to be working.

Thanks again,
Laurent.

Posted: Monday Oct 1st, 2012 at 7:33 am #27054

Ah, glad you found it. Thanks for the update! :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.