latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

paypal pro form options quit working

Home Forums Community Forum paypal pro form options quit working

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday May 5th, 2012 at 2:02 am #12630
Colten Fry
Username: coltenfry

I have pro forms set up now. While testing everything worked fine.

Today I.installed my ssl certificate and my pro forms payment options quit working. When i click on paypal the option the CC info box doesn’t disapear and the paypal button doesn’t show up…

Im at a loss. Please help

Thanks

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday May 5th, 2012 at 5:34 am #12648

Hi Colten.

How did you add the SSL? Did you add a plugin for this? If so, I recommend that you remove it and instead use s2Member’s custom field for the page to enable it. Pre Sale FAQs » Is WordPress® compatible with SSL enabled?

SSL Tip: with s2Member® installed, you can add the Custom Field [hilite mono]s2member_force_ssl = yes[/hilite] to any Post/Page, using the Custom Fields section of your WordPress® Editor. s2Member® will buffer output on those special Posts/Pages, converting everything over to [hilite mono]https://[/hilite] for you automatically (in a very logical fashion), thereby forcing those specific Posts/Pages to be viewed over a secure SSL connection (including all embedded resources); so long as your server supports the https protocol (once you have an SSL certificate, your server should support this protocol). In this way, s2Member® can resolve about 95% of all theme/plugin incompatibilities related to SSL vs. non-SSL embedded resources. However, if you experience difficulties with this, you are advised to contact your theme developer, and ask if their theme was designed to support SSL-enabled Posts/Pages.

I hope that helps. :)

Posted: Saturday May 5th, 2012 at 1:02 pm #12676
Colten Fry

thanks for the quick response… i did not use a plugin to install in… i installed it on my server… my theme supports the ssl.

i also added s2member_force_ssl = yes. do i just copy and past that on the custome fields below. does it matter what the name is ?

still no luck.

Posted: Saturday May 5th, 2012 at 1:56 pm #12678

[hilite mono]s2member_force_ssl[/hilite] is the custom field’s name and [hilite mono]yes[/hilite] is the value. :)

Posted: Saturday May 5th, 2012 at 2:41 pm #12688
Colten Fry

Thanks it auto changes now to.https. but the payment method options still dont work in pro form

Posted: Saturday May 5th, 2012 at 10:06 pm #12740

Could you post a link to the page with the pro-form? And could you quote here the shortcode you’re using for it? Thanks!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.