latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

payPal pro-form showing create profile fields

Home Forums Community Forum payPal pro-form showing create profile fields

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Doug McLean 3 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Dec 10th, 2013 at 10:44 pm #61808

I have yearly memberships on our site that expires at the end of each year. I’m having issues with the Paypal Pro Form for logged in users. Users who are renewing their memberships are being asked to fill in the ‘Create Profile’ fields, despite already having a profile. Last year, I was using the same form and the ‘Create Profile’ section automatically turned into a ‘Update Profile’ section for existing users.

Please help. I need to be able to preserve login information for existing members who are just renewing for the following year.

Thank you!

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.