latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Paypal Pro form within Custom field

Home Forums Community Forum Paypal Pro form within Custom field

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Sonia 3 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Nov 15th, 2013 at 12:15 pm #61153
Sonia
Username: nudge

Hi,

I just upgraded to the latest version of the plugin (v131109) and since I have a few issues with the PayPal Pro sign up form.

1. the password field is now displaying although I have it set to “No” under General Options > Registration/Profile Fields and Options

2. The validation pop up is no longer working.

3. The styles aren’t loading.

It seems to be related to the fact that I have my codes within a custom field. If I place my PayPal Pro shortcode in a regular page or post it works fine.

The site is a private site unfortunately so I can’t post the url in the forum, but if someone wants to email me directly, I’d be happy to share the link with you.

Thanks for your help.

Sonia

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Nov 20th, 2013 at 12:16 pm #61253
Sonia

Hello again,

I hate to do this, but it’s been a few days and I’m still waiting on a response for this. Any ideas?

Thanks.

Posted: Thursday Nov 21st, 2013 at 9:07 am #61269
Sonia

I ended up rolling back the plugin to the previous version and everything is fine now. Someone may want to take a look at this for the next release. Paypal forms no longer working in custom fields.

Thanks.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.