latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Paypal Pro Forms checkout options not appear

Home Forums Community Forum Paypal Pro Forms checkout options not appear

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Raul Cruz 3 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Nov 30th, 2013 at 3:47 pm #61526

Hi,

I am trying to use the Paypal pro forms but since the latest upgrade they don’t seem to be working.

Even if I use the example code below, I don’t get the dropdown box or the option to enter a coupon code. Has anyone any ideas?

[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form rp="1" rt="M" rr="1" accept_coupons="1"]
[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form level="1" desc="Option 1 ($10.00)" ra="10.00" /]
[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form level="2" desc="Option 2 ($20.00)" ra="20.00" /]
[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form level="3" desc="Option 3 ($30.00)" ra="30.00" /]
[/s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form]

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Dec 3rd, 2013 at 10:04 am #61587

We too have a problem with Paypal Pro forms – there seem to be several people / issues and a few forum threads including https://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/paypal-pro-page-missing-credit-card-icons/ but it does not appear any answers

Posted: Wednesday Dec 4th, 2013 at 11:26 pm #61619
Raul Cruz
Username: rcruzvega

Any updates on this? I’m new to this but am experiencing the same problem.

Posted: Thursday Dec 5th, 2013 at 4:26 am #61620

Hi folks,

Just a quick update on this issue. I have been having a few issues with a number of plugins on my site and as the site isn’t live yet, last night I removed wordpress completely, re-installed and updated to the latest wordpress (v3.7.1).

I then installed the latest s2member framework and pro plugin, along with another plugin that I was having issues with and everything is working now.

Beforehand I was doing alot of installing\uninstalling plugins so this may have modified\messed up some of the code in my theme that has pervented the checkout options and coupon textbox from showing up.

So you might need to backup all your data and do a fresh install of wordpress….. not a nice fix but currently the only option.

Adrian

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by  Adrian Sproule.
  • This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by  Adrian Sproule. Reason: Spelling mistake
Posted: Thursday Dec 5th, 2013 at 3:05 pm #61626
Raul Cruz
Username: rcruzvega

Not really the answer I was hoping for, but if that’s the only option…
Thanks Adrian.
I was able to get it to work under the default Twenty Thirteen Theme. I cannot get it to work in my purchased Theme.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by  Raul Cruz.
Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.