latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Paypal pro free registration form shortcode?

Home Forums Community Forum Paypal pro free registration form shortcode?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Feb 17th, 2013 at 8:27 am #42024
eBierek
Username: eBierek

Hi,

I’m working with paypal pro free registration forms and I need to offer one year free membership for a group of members. Can you confirm that this looks right? Anything not needed in the shortcode below? rt=”Y” is the attribute to set one year free, right? And by this code they have to renew after a year?

[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form register="1" level="2" ccaps="" desc="1 year subvent membership" custom="www.domain.com" tp="0" tt="D" rp="1" rt="Y" rr="0" captcha="0" success="/welcome/" /]

Thank you in advance.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Feb 17th, 2013 at 10:30 pm #42225
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hmm… Didn’t really examine all of it (I’m just too lazy :P), but I can tell you that the success attribute is incorrect.

It should point to a FULL URL, not a relative URL, so instead of /welcome/ it should be http://www.yourdomain.com/welcome/.

That is all. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.