latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Paypal profile incorrectly cancelling

Home Forums Community Forum Paypal profile incorrectly cancelling

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday May 7th, 2012 at 10:03 am #12794

I’m new to s2member. I’ve successfully integrated s2Member on my test site with paypal. I’ve added a generated button to the My Membership Options Page.

For each payment Paypal has three statuses: Created, Completed and Expired. I don’t know whey the transaction is Expired because no action by any party was taken to expire it.

Furthermore the purchaser received an email saying “You successfully cancelled the following PayPal Recurring Payment profile.”, even when they haven’t chosen to cancel the payment

Any idea why this is happening?

Many thanks,
Dean

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday May 8th, 2012 at 2:53 am #12873

Hi Dean.

Could you post here the shortcode you generated for the button you used in the tests?

And could you please post the relevant entries from the log files? [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› Account Details -› Logging[/hilite]

Thanks!

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.