latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Paypal sending users back to order page

Home Forums Community Forum Paypal sending users back to order page

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Nov 13th, 2012 at 7:45 am #31438

Hi,

Have strange problem and i don’t really know where the problem is. Want to ask for help here before i change to much things.

Many users just get sent back to order page when accepting order on paypal. The money is not sent to my paypal account. Have been trying myself but then it have been working. Got about 10 support tickets about this today so really need to solve it.

This is the short code i use

[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form level="1" ccaps="" desc="$59 USD / Monthly ( recurring charge, for ongoing access )" ps="paypal" lc="" cc="USD" dg="0" ns="1" custom="www.errsy.com" ta="0" tp="0" tt="D" ra="59" rp="1" rt="M" rr="1" rrt="" rra="2" accept="paypal" accept_via_paypal="paypal" coupon="Xdja32SZ-20-A:101" accept_coupons="1" default_country_code="" captcha="0" /]

Can’t really find the answers in the log either. Really need to solve this A.S.A.P because it’s out of control soon

Website is http://www.errsy.com

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Nov 13th, 2012 at 3:21 pm #31479

After many hours of testing and more testing the issue was….

A: Databas caching with W3 total cache
or/
B: Http / Gzip compression made by server

This problem did only occur with Paypal PRO Form and not when using reg Paypal button

Posted: Wednesday Nov 14th, 2012 at 8:31 am #31561

Hi Mathias.

Thanks for the update. So you were able to solve it after spotting what was causing the problem?

Object caching is known to cause trouble, but database caching I had only seen mentioned once before.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.