latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

PayPal short codes

Home Forums Community Forum PayPal short codes

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  LS Media 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Jun 5th, 2012 at 12:59 pm #15546

Is there any way to have my short code papal button open in a new window? What is the code and where do I insert it? I have made several attempts. The only way may button will work using an exit splash is to have it open in a new window. Thank you!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Jun 5th, 2012 at 2:10 pm #15556
David Welch
Username: dwbiz05

The shortcode doesn’t have this option. I had a similar issue with trying to set up 2 trial periods. If I remember correctly I had to use a hook in the paypal button creation to add extra stuff to it. I don’t know if that will work though, expecially if you are using encrypted buttons. In order to open it you would have to either find a way to add a target to the form tag either via a hook or possibly with Jquery after the button is created (not tried second solution).

Dave

Posted: Wednesday Mar 27th, 2013 at 1:24 am #45845

@Daniel – did you ever find a work around for this? i have the exact same problem… need the button shortcode to make it open in a new window but can’t figure it out.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.