latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

PayPal, Site after purchase

Home Forums Community Forum PayPal, Site after purchase

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Bendix 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Feb 9th, 2012 at 10:23 am #4626

Hi,

i´ve installed a new version of s2member. In the versions before the user was redirected after the payment at paypal to the user account creation.

Now there is a “payment approved” page. I don´t need it and would like the users be redirected directly to the user account creation. Is that possible?

If not, where can I find this page to modify it? I would like to translate the page to a different language.

PS: The email that is send out, where can I find that? I would like to modify it too.

Thanks,

Sebastian

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Feb 10th, 2012 at 2:50 pm #4764
David Welch
Username: dwbiz05

I’m currently trying to find the answer to your first question as well. I believe the best option is to write a re-direct script that hooks into the paypal return after payment hook. That script would re-direct new users to whatever page you set up (ie. registration).

I’m testing all the hooks I can find to see which works best for me. So I don’t know what the hook is yet, unfortunately. My situation is a little different because I have the members sign up first.

The hooks for paypal returns can be found here:
http://www.s2member.com/codex/stable/s2member/paypal/package-filters/

Unfortunately, right now most don’t have very good documentation about their location in the process beyond the name of the hook.

As far as the e-mails go, S2member has the option to edit the new user welcome e-mail by going here:
S2member -> General Options -> E-mail Configuration

Change New User Email Configuration to “Yes” and two links will appear that you can click on to change the message for the user and the admin if you want.

Hope that helps!

Dave

Posted: Thursday Feb 16th, 2012 at 6:20 am #5355
Bendix
Username: benchefe

I am searching for a solution existing users buying ccaps are redirected individually (depending on ccap – back to the page displaying the bought ccap) without the need to log in again.
In Germany I can`t use the Paypal Pro account to keep the users on my site…
anybody an idea?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.