latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

PayPal Solutions Advanced

Home Forums Community Forum PayPal Solutions Advanced

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 4 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Nov 19th, 2012 at 1:44 pm #32001

Will S2Member integrate with PayPal Solutions Advanced? Or, if I am going to use S2Member should I switch to a different PayPal Solution?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Nov 19th, 2012 at 11:43 pm #32052

s2Member Pro is not integrated with PayPal Advanced yet. With s2Member you can use PayPal Standard and s2Member Pro adds integration for Express Checkout and PayPal Pro.

Posted: Friday Nov 30th, 2012 at 12:43 pm #33022

This has been a request from users since the summer. Can you guys please make this a high priority issue.

Thanks

Posted: Monday Dec 3rd, 2012 at 5:41 pm #33379
Pat Mullaly
Username: pmullaly

High Priority Request!:
This is something i really need and it looks like others are asking for this integration between S2Member and PayPal Advanced as well.
Can you give some idea of when we can expect this to be available? Is there a work around? Appreciate your prompt response.

Posted: Monday Dec 3rd, 2012 at 6:17 pm #33383
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Hi Pat,

There currently is no timeframe available for when s2Member will support PayPal Advanced. As Cristian mentioned, s2Member currently supports PayPal Standard, and with Pro, Express Checkout and PayPal Pro.

Here is a list of payment gateways s2Member supports along with Paypal:
Pre Sale FAQs » What payment gateways does s2Member® support?

Posted: Wednesday Dec 5th, 2012 at 4:06 pm #33619
Robb Jarrett
Username: carbbon

With that last response, are we to assume you will not be offering a Paypal Advanced option? I’ve patiently waited since June and at each inquiry or update request, I have been told it will be part of the “Next Major Release”. I will gladly move on to other payment options if this is not going to happen…It’s an incredibly cost effective option for a lot of us but after 6 months it’s starting to feel like “Hope and Change” :) .

Posted: Wednesday Dec 5th, 2012 at 6:22 pm #33631
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Hi Robb,

Development on the next major version of s2Member has been taking longer than expected due to all of the new API changes that have been going on PayPal and the many bug fixes that have revolved around these changes. Our development team is doing their best to both keep the current stable of s2Member working correctly, *and* work on developing the newest version of s2Member (which, as more features are requested, is becoming a greater task).

We understand your frustration as we too share it. For the time being I would suggest using a different solution provided by s2Member while we are completing the newest version of s2Member, which should be made available somewhere between early and mid 2013.

Thank-you for your patience.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.