latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Paypal Standard Redirect page

Home Forums Community Forum Paypal Standard Redirect page

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Aug 28th, 2012 at 7:36 am #23258
Damian Jones
Username: aegis

How do I set the landing page after a paypal payment?

After they pay, I want to take them to an intake form, so that we know what to do for them… (The money is only step 1, then we need to know some information to deliver the service)

Then when they submit that intake form, I want to present them with a upsell to a similar service, but an upgraded service that does a lot more.

I already created the form and the landing page after they submit that.
What I don’t know how to do is have the buyer land on the thank you page that I created that has the intake form.

I looked everywhere in the s2Members plugin, I don’t see it.

can someone tell me? I was trying to watch the training videos and find it there, however, they are not working for me (I put a topic in for that too before this one), plus even if they are working, I have no idea which video to watch to find it, so if someone knows where to find it, I have no problem learning it on my own. I just have no idea where to start.

Thank you.
Richard

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Aug 29th, 2012 at 7:32 am #23382

Hi Damian.

How do I set the landing page after a paypal payment?

You can use the success attribute in your shortcode.
[hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Buttons -› Shortcode Attributes -> success[/hilite]
[hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Pro Forms -› Custom Return URLs Upon Success[/hilite]

Then when they submit that intake form, I want to present them with a upsell to a similar service, but an upgraded service that does a lot more.

Just remember that for the account to be upgraded, the user has to be logged in to his account when he clicks the button to pay.

I hope that helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.