latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

PayPal subscr ID not in profiles

Home Forums Community Forum PayPal subscr ID not in profiles

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Arthur Klein 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday May 17th, 2012 at 12:37 am #13722

Houston We Have a Problem.

Sometime in the last 48 hours the paypal information disappeared from my member / users . the proper subscriber level is still attributed with user but all “Paid Subscr. ID” “# Of Logins” Disappeared but.

I did have the logging system going… what should i do next. Should i enter all the information from paypal subscribers by hand? Currently i have about 100 members.

I am running WP 3.3.2 s2members ver.120514 . Please let me know how to procede and who to send logs to so we can find this bug.

Thank you
Arthur
BIGmind@eventhorizonlabs.com
424-234-8858

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday May 17th, 2012 at 6:23 am #13756

Hi Arthur.

Could you confirm that s2Member is active in your installation? If it isn’t, then those fields related to s2Member would not be there.

Posted: Thursday May 17th, 2012 at 10:38 am #13775

it has happened to all of the subscribed members that payed using paypal standard.

It seemed to happen around the same time as the last upgrade a few days ago. The info for paypal was there and then it disappeared. I did have logging on at the time of what ever happened. I am not sure how to read the logs but I am happy to show you the logs if you let me know how to get the files to you… Thanks. Also should i start rentering the paypal info manually and if so how is the best way to do this error free?

Thanks,
Arthur

Posted: Thursday May 17th, 2012 at 11:54 am #13777

Hi Cristián,

And thank you for your help and such a wonderful product. My site has been up since May 2 and we have a ton of subscribers already. s2Member is such an empowering plug in.. TY.

So i believe that i need to re-describe the issue since i don’t believe i was clear before. Sorry!

1. This is how my notice of the problem began and how it has manifested.

I had a complaint from someone who initially signed up for a free membership Level 0. They used their facebook account to sign up. Then they signed up and payed for a Level3 account using Paypal Standard button. I don’t think they used upgrade but just the sign up button. I saw the confirming emails from Paypal & the first sign on/login on email from s2member.

The member said that they never received the link letter with encrypted sign on code. I did receive my copy to that letter. i manually sent a copy of Link Letter so the member could sign on.

So I went to check the s2member dashboard the browse members screen, just to see what was going on with this members account. When i looked at the list of members I was shocked to find that on the s2Member Browse screen i saw that all the paypal id and recurring info for members information was gone from the payment fields that had previously been there… THE FIELDS are still there but now empty. the customer Paypal ID etc are now missing for ALL PAYED members. Their subscriber status is still at the level that the joined so they are fine to sign in and login…

So What was once there (the paypal admin info) is NOW missing having DISAPPEARED since May 14th update… I am not sure if these are related or not.

To Be clear:
The s2Member fields are there, they are just empty NOW after having ONCE been populated by the sign up paypal process the information just disappeared since the update on May 14th,

MOST IMPORTANT how do i repopulated s2member database with Paypal recurring information so there is billing linkage…FOR RECURRING process.

1. Is there an import subscriber function from Paypal or some other way to get the renewel & Paypal ongoing functionality working? or Does the reentering of Paypal data done manually… if so please describe the best way to repopulate information to payed subsriber user accounts in s2member.

If you need i do have all the logs since the first subscriber signed on (good suggestion in the video to turn on logging). Please let me know how to get logs to you.

my site is http://erichschiffmann.com Erich Schiffmann’s “BIG mind Online”

Thank you again for this amazing plug in and for how you have decided to do business. I look forward to creating many s2member sites. This is what WordPress.org is all about …Yeah!

in Love Light & Peace,
Arthur Klein
@theGuruWithin
BIGmind@EventHorizonLabs.com
424-234-8858

Posted: Friday May 18th, 2012 at 11:56 am #13882

hello is anyone out there?

So the Paypal Standard seems to be working and updating members during sign up since the upgrade to the May 17 update.

How do i get the Paid Subscr. ID adn Registration date & time repopulated into the s2member member / user database? or do i have to do this manually by entering each by hand? Where is the best place to find the Subscr. ID and Reg Date / Time; Paypal or somewhere else?

Please help thanks,
Arthur

Posted: Monday May 21st, 2012 at 5:51 pm #14104

am i really the only one who has experienced the problem of paypal id # disappearing? Please compare notes!

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.