latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Paypal Subscription stop after x installments

Home Forums Community Forum Paypal Subscription stop after x installments

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Yanner11 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Jan 18th, 2013 at 7:49 pm #38191
Yanner11
Username: yanner11

I’m trying to program a button/form to charge X amount (ie. $99) for X number of months (12 months) and they get lifetime membership. I don’t see that option. I see the ability to charge $99/month, but I couldn’t make it specify to stop after 12 payments have been made. How do I do that? Thanks.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday Jan 20th, 2013 at 3:52 pm #38468
Staff Member

Thanks for your inquiry. ~ We appreciate your patience :-)

I think what you’re looking for is the rrt="" shortcode attribute for both PayPal Buttons and Pro Forms.
Please see: Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Pro Forms -› Shortcode Attributes (Explained)

Posted: Sunday Jan 20th, 2013 at 8:25 pm #38534
Yanner11
Username: yanner11

Thanks Jason! You guys thought of everything! I’ll give this a try, thanks again!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.