latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

paypal subscription/payment return error

Home Forums Community Forum paypal subscription/payment return error

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Richard Sexton 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday May 24th, 2012 at 1:00 pm #14494

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday May 24th, 2012 at 5:29 pm #14508
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Carlos,

Have you tried using the shortcode instead of the HTML version?

Posted: Thursday May 24th, 2012 at 5:33 pm #14509

No. I ended up making seperate buttons bc I could not figure this out. I’ve been working on the form for quite some time so I had to choose an alternative route. What I was trying to do is have a paypal form where the user can select their membership from a drop down list instead of having 4 different forms for each membership. The only issue was the auto-return or the validation going back to my site.

so if anyone knows how this can be accomplished (having a drop down list with all membership levels) and having a successful auto-return with the correct member level purchased, I will give you big hug…or thank you very much lol.

Posted: Monday May 28th, 2012 at 9:47 am #14816

I could be wrong, but you might get this error because you are submitting a lot of information that paypal doesn’t use. Have you tried temporarily removing all the form inputs you have put in, and just leaving the default S2M generated form?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.