latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Paypal URL and S2 Membership Access

Home Forums Community Forum Paypal URL and S2 Membership Access

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday May 27th, 2013 at 2:34 pm #50717

1. I am trying to create a Paypal URL link that will once paid they can access the membership site c2snetwork. The problem is when I create the button it gives me code. But I need a “paypal url link” like the one you get from paypal if you create the button in paypal and after created click on the email tab. It gives you the url link. How do you do this with s2 member.

2. I would like all members once paid to automatically set up for receiving the network newsletter once paid after clicking the add to cart button and paying via paypal.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday May 29th, 2013 at 8:15 am #50814
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

1. I am trying to create a Paypal URL link that will once paid they can access the membership site c2snetwork. The problem is when I create the button it gives me code. But I need a “paypal url link” like the one you get from paypal if you create the button in paypal and after created click on the email tab. It gives you the url link. How do you do this with s2 member.

You can generate links by changing the output attribute on your shortcode to url.

See: Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Buttons -› Shortcode Attributes (Explained)

2. I would like all members once paid to automatically set up for receiving the network newsletter once paid after clicking the add to cart button and paying via paypal.

You can find information on setting up newsletters here:

Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / List Servers

Posted: Thursday May 30th, 2013 at 7:32 pm #50967

I am trying understand how to create a buy now link/url to put in the script for my webinar. I tired code it does not work. I need a buy button url.

Please explain more how to do this. What you suggested do not work? It seems like a step must be missing?

Posted: Friday May 31st, 2013 at 6:19 am #51023
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.