latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Paypal

Home Forums Community Forum Paypal

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Trevor Wilcox 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday May 21st, 2012 at 4:15 am #14056

Hi there

I have a client who hired me to replicate their existing buggy Joomla site on WordPress; to that end, I installed S2Member (free) to deal with the subscriptions. All is working well, but I would like to clarify the process for existing paid subscribers. The admin staff are currently entering all the subscribers information, and in an ideal world, they will be able to key in certain existing Paypal information for a seamless transition to the new system.

If I:
1. Select Paypal under Paid Subscription Gateway (there is only this one option available anyway)
2. Enter the Paid Subscription ID
3. The Automatic EOT Time (Expiry Date).

Should this then work to hook into existing recurring Paypal subscriptions?

Many thanks

• This topic was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by  Trevor Wilcox.

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.