latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

PHP Code shows up in "Options" field… Help!

Home Forums Community Forum PHP Code shows up in "Options" field… Help!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  David Welch 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Jan 28th, 2013 at 2:03 pm #39780

Hi,

Thanks in advance for any ideas you folks can offer to me!

When a user clicks the “Add To Cart” button created by s2Member, the order page that the user sees looks like this:

Notice how there’s PHP code in the “options” line? I assume it shouldn’t be this way… did I do something to cause this? How might I correct it?

Thanks!

Bryan

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Feb 6th, 2013 at 1:05 pm #40918
David Welch
Username: dwbiz05

I assume you copied the form code instead of using the shortcode for your button.
If that is the case, the problem is that wordpress does not natively parse php code in the post/page field.
So, your button is actually just printing out the exact text that was in the page/post.

You have 2 options:

First, you could possibly use the button shortcode in the button creation section of s2member instead of the html form code.

Second, you could install a wordpress plugin that will parse php data in your posts/pages, such as this one:
http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/php-code-for-posts/

Hope that helps.

Dave

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.